Sorry, this job has expired.
Donatos is in need of Restaurant Managers for the Greater Indianapolis area. The Donatos Restaurant Manager operates high-performance shifts, delivering on our Mission and Promise, and focusing on continuous improvement to achieve Gold Standard results.
• Paid time off.
• Special discounts on menu items.
When you join the Donatos family, you’ll have plenty of support through hands-on training to help your career flourish. Just one example is our Management “Edge”-U-Cation Program – which is designed to help you succeed in all aspects of managing a Donatos restaurant.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Providing exemplary service by interacting with guests enthusiastically; identifying and removing service barriers; serving guests within promise times; and ensuring that orders are delivered accurately.
• Proactively managing the guest experience and consistently coaching associates to exceed standards by always remaining calm when handling guest complaints.
• Managing the people, products and equipment related to specific zones of the restaurant to deliver on the Donatos Mission and Promise.
• Ensuring staffing levels are optimal during all volume periods.
• Managing food, labor and costs through training and coaching.
• Controlling food cost components of waste, prep, weights, portioning and theft during shifts.
• Acting as coach and mentor to hourly associates.
• Opening and/or closing the restaurant with proper administrative procedures.
• Ensuring product quality meets Donatos standards and guest expectations.
• Properly executing, enforcing and managing food safety and sanitation requirements.
• Maintaining proper inventory levels.
• Assuming responsibility for inventory of all stocked items, vendor orders and invoice processing.
• Maintaining a correctly staffed restaurant at all times.
• Ensuring cash-handling procedures are followed.
• Holding pre-shift meetings.
• Basic math and reading skills necessary.
Interested? Apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.