Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Donatos is in need of Restaurant Managers for the Greater Cincinnati areas. The Donatos Restaurant Manager operates high-performance shifts, delivering on our Mission and Promise, and focusing on continuous improvement to achieve Gold Standard results.
When you join the Donatos family, you’ll have plenty of support through hands-on training to help your career flourish. Just one example is our Management “Edge”-U-Cation Program – which is designed to help you succeed in all aspects of managing a Donatos restaurant.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Providing exemplary service by interacting with guests enthusiastically; identifying and removing service barriers; serving guests within promise times; and ensuring that orders are delivered accurately.
• Proactively managing the guest experience and consistently coaching associates to exceed standards by always remaining calm when handling guest complaints.
• Managing the people, products and equipment related to specific zones of the restaurant to deliver on the Donatos Mission and Promise.
• Ensuring staffing levels are optimal during all volume periods.
• Managing food, labor and costs through training and coaching.
• Controlling food cost components of waste, prep, weights, portioning and theft during shifts.
• Acting as coach and mentor to hourly associates.
• Opening and/or closing the restaurant with proper administrative procedures.
• Ensuring product quality meets Donatos standards and guest expectations.
• Properly executing, enforcing and managing food safety and sanitation requirements.
• Maintaining proper inventory levels.
• Assuming responsibility for inventory of all stocked items, vendor orders and invoice processing.
• Maintaining a correctly staffed restaurant at all times.
• Ensuring cash-handling procedures are followed.
• Holding pre-shift meetings.
• Basic math and reading skills necessary.
• Paid time off.
• Special discounts on menu items.
Interested? Apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.